An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join a Nottingham based Residential House Building Company with development site all based in the East Midlands.
Apply on Partner Site
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven individual to be involved in a variety of residential projects from conception to design, construction, and completion.
·General quantity surveying duties
·Full site cost control and commercial management
* Assist with preparing plans, contracts, budgets and other documentation.
* On-site measurement and measurement of drawings as required
* Assist with identifying potential risks and evaluate options for control
* Procurement of sub-contractor packages and analysing sub-contractors’ quotations
* Assist with preparation and agreeing variation accounts
* Assist with preparation and agreeing of interim valuations and final accounts
* Prepare and issue certification for contract payments to sub-contractors
* Contract financial control ensuring that instruction procedures are followed.
You will need:
Experience in the working within the Residential sector across a variety of projects will be hugely beneficial and in addition we require the following:
·A Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent with experience
·5 + years’ experience in Quantity Surveying in the residential sector
·Strong negotiating and communication skills
·A full, UK driving licence and flexibility to travel to site locations
·Ability to stick to deadlines and hit targets
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected
Or check similar jobs