Fit Out UK are a leading interior fit out main contractor with nationwide coverage working in the Retail, Leisure, Commercial & Residential Sectors.
Apply on Partner Site
We are seeking a HR Advisor to become part of our HR team based in our Park Royal office, on a permanent basis.
Roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Act as the first point of contact and provide HR advice, support and guidance to all colleagues.
* Assisting with the onboarding process, ensuring inductions are undertaken and relevant policies are understood and signed by employees.
* Dealing with ER matters in the initial stages and escalating where appropriate.
* Deal with administrative queries and tasks relating to the complete employee life cycle; conversion from recruitment through to the exit interview stage.
* Drafting offer letters and contracts, along with relevant HR Letters
* Ensure all payroll information is available and accurate.
* Monitor completion of probation reviews.
* Monitor all sickness and request fit-notes from employees and update the HR System to inform payroll.
* Support with setting up and running various training & coaching sessions/workshops and Apprenticeships.
* Support with minute taking and provide general support to managers and employees.
* Ensure company guidelines, employment legislation and best practice are followed.
Key Skills and Requirements:
* Previous experience in a similar HR role.
* Ability to prioritise competing workloads in a fast-paced environment.
* Experience of managing ER cases.
* Experience of carrying out Probationary Reviews.
* Previous implementation of ‘best practice’ policies, processes and procedures.
* Knowledge of UK employment law and practical implementation of HR policy and processes
Or check similar jobs