Looking for a flexible, high-paid job that allows for virtual and face-to-face work across the UK?
Apply on Partner Site
Here’s an opportunity to work for ‘The Most Innovative Training Provider in The UK’ as per our most recent award from SME – Northern Enterprise Awards.
Care Business Associate Training (CBAT) are currently recruiting for passionate, adaptable Associate Trainers to work with us on a Freelance basis.
We are looking for Trainers to deliver sector specific training which is crucial for organisations to provide the best level of support to the health and social care system. We deliver training in adult and childcare services, whether it is clinical, management and leadership, mental health, care homes, children’s care homes, education settings and prison services.
CBAT is an award-winning national organisation who look after approximately 7000 sites and counting. Care Business Associate Training is one of the UK’s Leading Care Training providers, we currently work with some of the largest organisations in the sector including The Priory Group, Aspris, Potens, Achieve Together & Christadelphian.
We pride ourselves on being client focused, and with our growing demand for training, we need strong, passionate Trainers who will play a pivotal role in delivering and assessing our training courses to the required standard.
· 2 years + teaching experience
· Training/teaching qualification i.e. Cert-Ed, Level 3 Award in Education & Training, PTTLS, CTTLS (this can be organised based on success)
· Experience in the field of Health and Social Care
· A DBS check and relevant insurances in place (can be organised based on success)
· An NMC pin number to deliver clinical subjects
· A driving licence and use of own vehicle
· Experience of delivering virtual classrooms
· Your own equipment to deliver training such as laptop, printer, projector and learning equipment
Job Type: Freelance
* Certificate of Higher Education (preferred)
* Training: 2 years (preferred)
* Health and Social Care: 2 years (preferred)
* NMC Pin Number (clinical only)
* Driving Licence (preferred)
Or check similar jobs