Are you passionate about making a positive difference to children's learning?
Apply on Partner Site
Are you a qualified English Teacher looking for work in an outstanding secondary school?
Educ8 are working with a fantastic School based in West London. The School has been rated by Ofsted as ‘Outstanding in all areas’ and strives to deliver excellent, positive outcomes for its students.
They are seeking a positive, enthusiastic and qualified English Teacher.
The role is to start September and continue until the end of July 2024, and can be offered as either Full or Part time.
We are looking for:
* Experience teaching the English curriculum to Key Stage 4 students
* Excellent teaching methods
* High expectations of both self and students
* Effective communication skills
* QTS/PGCE or equivalent
* Good references
* Committed to raising standards for all students
* Strong leadership and good organisational skills
Why work with Educ8?
Educ8 recruits for a wide range of schools and other educational establishments across the UK with a local feel to customer support and assured satisfaction.
We will ensure that you are fully supported within this role and provide you with further excellent opportunities in your career.
To do this, we will:
* Offer good rates of pay and ensure payment on a weekly basis
* Provide you with your own dedicated Educ8 consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
* Provide free regular CPD and training
* Never ask you to submit a timesheet (we take care of the admin)
* Offer an efficient clearance process in order to register you and get you working as quickly as possible
* Provide an excellent 'recommend a friend' scheme
All offers of employment are subject to compliance with safeguarding legislation’s, including but not limited to an Enhanced DBS Certificate, which we will provide full assistance with
Or check similar jobs