Apply on Partner Site
Walsall From £19 to £22 per hour
Contracting – Ongoing
Here at E-ppl we are leading suppliers of Managed Services within the automotive industry. Working with the main OEMs within the UK and overseas. We are a specialist contractor who OEM's call on to support their vehicle projects. This can range from carefully planned and executed launch support projects through to very reactive quality campaigns. All our projects are fully managed offering a turn-key solution to our customers.
One of our premium customers require specialist support within their highly skilled team supporting customers including the police, fire, and ambulance service. You will be working on unique projects on an ongoing basis. We are looking for an experienced and passionate candidate who loves working on bespoke conversions.
We are looking for an experienced auto electrician who can provide demonstrable experience of working on vehicles. All aspects of conversions are included within this project from mechanical to electrical and interior fit and trim.
You will be put through security checks including DBS
The main responsibilities for the successful candidates are:
* You’ll fit, repair, install and integrate enhanced electrical and electronic systems in motor vehicles.
* Reading and interpreting electrical wiring diagrams
* Modifying electrical circuits loom building and installation.
* Removing, fitting, and upgrading interior and exterior parts.
* Fitter , Trimmer , Re - trim
* Working on new technologies P/HEV and M/HEV
* Fault finding and rectification.
* Design and develop electrical solutions for vehicles.
* Take responsible care for Health & Safety in the workplace.
* Vehicle Conversions
Other duties will include:
* Remove and refit interior trims & light mechanical work.
* Upgrade glass fitment, removal and refitment of interior trims.
* General modifications to original vehicle build.
* Work to vehicle build specifications.
Essential experience of the Electrical Vehicle Technician.
• High school diploma and auto electrical qualification certificate or equivalent
• Proven work experience as an auto electrician.
• Advanced knowledge of modern vehicular electrical systems.
• Ability to work in confined spaces.
• Complex problem-solving skills.
• Ability to operate electrical diagnostic equipment.
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and efficiently
Hours of work are Monday – Friday
Possible weekend overtime with premium rate
£19 to £22 per hour depending on experience and qualifications
Ongoing contract paid limited company or via umbrella company - Outside of IR35
Commutable from Solihull, Coventry, Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Tamworth and Leamington
Or check similar jobs