Apply on Partner Site
Salary : £140-£200 per day
Job Type: Long Term- Perm
Are you a qualified Teacher of Spanish Teacher - looking for a new opportunity?
* Popular School seeking an experienced Spanish Teacher - Great Career Opportunity*
* ’GOOD School with Outstanding features’ – Ofsted 2018
* Immediate Interview Available*
* Excellent in school support*
Can you deliver to students that have a strong interest in learning? Ideally, we are looking for a Spanish Teacher with experience of teaching the full age range from KS3-KS5. You will be passionate about your subject with excellent curriculum knowledge with the ability to motivate and inspire your pupils.
The suitable candidate will possess the following skills;
* Excellent classroom management skills
* Keen to progress and develop
* Have excellent subject knowledge
* Be able to inspire and motivate
* Excellent team player
* Provide new and innovative ideas for the faculty
* Have a proven track record of consistently adding value to their students in all the schools they have taught.
All candidates must possess a recognised Teaching Qualification (PGCE, QTS or equivalent).
This is an excellent career move for an ambitious Modern Foreign Languages Teacher looking to progress their career within an outstanding school, which is exceptionally well lead by the Head Teacher and Senior Leadership Team.
If you are a proactive and enthusiastic Spanish Teacher looking for a new role this academic year, please forward your CV to Dylan at Remedy Education today for consideration
Or check similar jobs