Managing/Senior Quantity Surveyor – Residential Builder
Apply on Partner Site
£80,000 -£90,000 + Car
Founded over 60 years ago, my client is a traditional building company who focus on bespoke joinery. They specialize in renovation, extension and refurbishment of country comes and ensure that all their work is carried out to the highest standards. They have an in-house team of master craftsmen across their two joinery shops and deliver luxurious off pieces to their very high standards.
My client aims to provide a very comprehensive service to architects and interior designers and its extensive range of resources from reliable specialists, sub-contractor and suppliers makes sure that this is always the case
My client is looking for a senior quantity surveyor with at least 10 years’ experience. Ideally you will have worked with timber and residential buildings in your career, however this is not essential.
* Manage all costs relating to building and civil engineering projects, from the initial calculations to the final figures.
* Minimize the costs of a project and enhance value for money while still achieving the required standards and quality.
* Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities.
* Undertake cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work.
* Perform risk, value management, and cost control.
* Proven experience as a quantity surveyor in traditional build construction.
* Strong knowledge of construction methods and materials.
* Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
* Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
* Relevant degree or professional qualification.
If you feel you are a good fit for this role,
Please send over your CV to Ben (@) huntermasonconsulting. com
Or check similar jobs