Our client is currently seeking a Parts Manager. As part of the role, the successful candidate must be an ambitious self-starter with experience in procurement or warehouse environments.
Apply on Partner Site
Parts Manager Role:
To work within the Service team to manage and develop the parts business within our client’s warehouse.
* Ensure checking in/goods out activities are completed correctly and timely by warehouse operative.
* Investigate and resolve stock discrepancies.
* Ensure warehouse is operated in a compliant manner with respect to Health & Safety requirements and “good housekeeping”.
* Manage stock replenishment at central warehouse and also on Field Service Engineers vans.
* Manage spare part returns.
* Conduct inventory stock checks on a regular basis.
* Booking freight for incoming deliveries from suppliers.
* Managing Freight/ storage suppliers.
* Calculating load requirements for shipping / freight.
* Processing transport claims.
* Develop the E-commerce shop and market the shop to potential customers.
* Manage the development of the spare parts catalogues & pricelists.
* Creating new parts in the database/shop.
* Manage updates of stock prices in system/shop.
* Take and process customer orders directly by phone.
* Liaise with customers to answer queries regarding prices, lead time, technical issues, take orders.
Parts Manager Experience Required
* Recent experience within a warehouse environment.
* Due to the remote location of our client’s warehouse, applicants must hold a full driving license and have their own transport.
* Polite and with excellent customer service attitude
* “Can-do” approach to new tasks
* Good with Excel/Word and other IT system
* A Counterbalance fork lift truck licence
* Experience with e-commerce
* Completion of procurement matrix of key suppliers
* Customer feedback rating
* Spare parts shop sales £/month
Remuneration for Parts Manager Role:
Salary - £26,000 - £32,000
25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
Company Contributory Pension Scheme (5%) after probation period
Hours of work – 37.5 hours Monday to Friday flexible start time between 8am to 9am
Or check similar jobs