Are you a SEN Support Specialist?
Apply on Partner Site
Are you looking for a new challenge within primary and secondary SEN settings?
Teach Now is looking to recruit experienced support individuals to work with pupils with various needs such as:
- Autism (support studentss in class to keep them on task and potentially deal with any behaviour issues)
- Moderate Learning Difficulties
- Specific Learning Difficulties such as Dyslexia
- Physical Disability
Do you have experience in one or more of these needs or do you hold any relevant qualifications wanting to apply it in practice?
What Teach Now can offer:
- Strong and long-standing relationships with Schools across London
- Competitive salary via PAYE or Umbrella (Your choice!)
- Dedicated and experienced education specialists
Teach Now offers flexible roles, daily supply, long-term placements and a choice of part-time or full-time roles.
If this sounds like you then we want to hear from you. Apply for the role today
Or check similar jobs