Are you a newly qualified accountant looking to take your skills to the next level in the commercial world? We are currently seeking a talented Accountant to join our clients’ finance team to help the continued success of the financial function and the profitability of the business.
Apply on Partner Site
As FP&A Accountant, you will assist in and be responsible for:
* Executing month-end and year-end closing activities for the consolidation of all group companies.
* Preparing robust consolidated financial forecasts for profit and loss, balance sheet, and cash flow, supported by operational realities and understandable by management and regional finance teams.
* Distributing high-quality financial data to the group management team and regional finance teams, supporting key business processes and decision-making.
* Collaborating with regional finance teams to achieve reporting objectives, tracking submissions, managing risks, obtaining commentary and analysis, and ensuring adjustments are understood and incorporated.
* Maintaining accurate balance sheet reconciliations for consolidation balances, promptly addressing necessary corrections.
* Supporting the Head of FP&A and Finance Managers to drive continuous improvement and transition to system-based processing, reporting, and control using D365, data warehousing, and reporting tools.
* Assisting the Head of FP&A with ad hoc support on key initiatives.
* A newly qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or part-qualified.
* Practice or commercial candidates considered.
* Proficiency in preparing a full set of accounts including commentary.
* Excellent communication skills for collaborating with cross-functional teams.
* Strong attention to detail and analytical abilities.
* An adaptable and proactive mindset to handle challenges and drive improvements.
Benefits include hybrid working, pension, life cover, Health plan, 25 days + bank hols.
Please apply online or contact Sam Holt at Big Sky Additions for further detail
Or check similar jobs