Apply on Partner Site
We have an excellent opportunity to join our clients TEAM working as a senior support working set in one of our four homes in Surrey and west Sussex, each home is set in a rural location and offers a comfortable homely environment for young males aged 13-18 years. They have been rated “Outstanding” by OFSTED in all its inspections since 2006. They are committed to providing outstanding outcomes for the young people and encouraging them to achieve to their highest potential. The client prides itself on providing a safe environment for them to build positive relationships and empower them to face issues from their past and look towards the future.
To work 55 hours per week which will be a rota of 5 nights on and 5 nights off.
To present and promote a consistent approach to settling the young people at bedtimes.
To record any disturbance throughout the night and hand this over to the sleeping-in staff or the senior on shift.
To monitor and record in the diary/log book throughout the night.
* Competitive pay, benchmarked annually
* 31 days pay leave, including bank/public holidays
* Comprehensive induction
* Meals provided on shift
* DBS check and uniform provided
* Refer a friend
* Life assurance
* Pay progression within role based on skills and contribution
* Learning and career development opportunities
* Occupational sick pay
* Company pension
* Discounted gym membership
* An employee assistance programme
* Cycle to work scheme
Aged 25 or over
* Full and relevant Level 3 or above Childcare Qualifications
* Drivers essential due to locaction
Please note that our positions require an Enhanced DBS check in relation to adults
Or check similar jobs