Excel Resourcing is currently recruiting for an HGV Technician
Apply on Partner Site
to work on a permanent role for our esteemed client based in Liverpool.
* Reporting to the Shift Supervisor
* undertake maintenance and repair activities on commercial vehicles/trailers of all types.
* to diagnose faults
* carry out tests on vehicles.
* Complete repairs.
* Completing paperwork and procedures relating to warranty, contract & retail work.
* Preventative maintenance work to minimise unnecessary customer costs.
* Any other duties reasonably within your capabilities as instructed by your manager.
* Obtained a City & Guilds or other adequate qualification to NVQ level 3 in Heavy Vehicle Maintenance.
* Experience in the diagnosis, servicing, maintenance and repair of vehicles, experience of working on Commercial Vehicles is required.
* Organised and methodical approach to problem solving with attention to detail.
* Undertaken manufacturers training courses and maintained knowledge of work methods and technical data.
* Full and current UK driving licence, an LGV licence is preferred but not essential.
* A friendly, confident, and professional manner with excellent communication skills.
* Ability to work well under pressure and as part of a larger team as well as on their own initiative.
Tuesday to Friday Night Shift
8.30pm to 7am
£16.03 multiplied by shift premium 1.333 (£21.36) plus Technician Grade Bonus
* Company sick pay scheme,
* personal pension with enhanced contributions
* death in service benefit for pension members
* Cycle to Work scheme.
* enhanced paternity and maternity benefits
* loyalty holidays
* excellent personal development and training opportunities.
* Annual leave is 240 hours per annum including bank holiday entitlement
Or check similar jobs