Apply on Partner Site
Job Type: Long Term
September / October Start
Are you a positive Art Teacher or looking to kick-start an exciting new career at a popular Secondary School in Romford?
* Popular School seeking an experienced Art Teacher - Great Career Opportunity*
* ’GOOD School with Outstanding features’ – Ofsted 2021
* Immediate Interview Available*
* Strong Art and Design Faculty*
* Excellent in school support*
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an Art Teacher looking to work in an established Secondary School in East London.
The school are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Art Teacher who has the ability to teach with the ardour to inspire pupils. The school wants teachers who can organise and deliver captivating, lively lessons through their engaging manner and creative techniques.
The ideal candidate should:
* Have the ability to teach across the full age range, preferably including AS and A Level.
* Have a proven track record of consistently adding value to their students in all the schools they have taught.
* Possess a recognised Teaching Qualification (PGCE, QTS, DTLLS)
* Already be a confident and enthusiastic Art Teacher with the initiative to facilitate the progression of the department.
* You will be passionate about your subject with excellent curriculum knowledge, able to motivate and inspire your pupils.
* Hold a valid DBS check, as well as any applicable Overseas Police Checks
The department is very successful due to the excellent teaching standards and use of the fantastic facilities that will be at your disposal. You will be required to be passionate, approachable and confident in your own ability.
If you are a proactive and dedicated Art Teacher looking for a new role, please forward your CV to Tom at Remedy Education today for consideration
Or check similar jobs