We have an amazing opportunity for an ICT Tutor to deliver accredited learning to Young People undertaking Information and Communication Technology (ICT) study programmes.
Apply on Partner Site
You will have:
* Occupationally competent in Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
* Possession of a relevant teaching or training qualification (e.g. QTS, QTLS, DTTLS, PGCE)
* Possession of A1 Assessor Award (or equivalent
* Experience of teaching on and assessing accredited undertaking Information and Communication Technology (ICT) qualifications from Entry Level to Level 3
* Demonstrable experience of providing excellent customer service skills
* An ongoing interest in and knowledge of recent developments in Information and Communication Technology (ICT) qualifications
Outstanding Salary & Benefits package
* Competitive annual leave offer
* 2 days paid volunteering leave each year
* An enhanced pension scheme after 6 months
* Life Assurance at 3 times your annual salary rate
* Access to a suite of learning and development opportunities including paid for apprenticeship and masters’ levels qualifications, and management development programmes
* Opportunities to connect with our employee diversity networks (LGBTQ+ Support Network, Racial Equality Network, Disability Equality Network, Women’s Network)
* Health and Wellbeing initiatives including internal support, employee assistance programme and health cash plan
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please apply.
Due to the high volume of applications Recruited UK receives, we will make every effort to respond with feedback although this is not always possible.
If you have not been contacted within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion but we may keep your details on file and contact you with future opportunities
Or check similar jobs