SF Recruitment are working with a client in Burton-Upon-Trent who are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join them on a permanent basis. This is a role to support heavily with the Purchase Ledger, and you'll be working in a diverse role.
Apply on Partner Site
As the Accounts Assistant you will be responsible for -
- Management of overseas suppliers.
- Assist credit control with duties including cash received, daily reconciliation and customer queries.
- Match PO's with invoices and investigate queries.
- Ensure queries and payments are processed on time and assist the business with any investigations.
- Raise and process self-billing invoices.
- Process Staff expenses and overhead invoices.
- Manage ad hoc administrative and financial activities as required.
As well as being part of a progressive and supportive company, the key benefits on joining us are:
- Competitive salary
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Electric dreams EV Salary sacrifice scheme
- Perk Box
- Company pension scheme
- Study Support and opportunity for Training and development
- Reward and recognition
The ideal candidate for this role will be from an all-round accounts background, looking for your next step. You will have previously worked in a busy finance environment, and must have strong Excel skills. The role would suit an enthusiastic person, who can communicate and work well with others and on their own initiative.This role is extremely varied, and for the right candidate will offer ongoing training and development.
If this role sounds of interest, please apply now for immediate consideration
Or check similar jobs