Apply on Partner Site
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Design/Product Developer Coordinator to join an established and successful soft furnishings company working with leading High Street Retailers including John Lewis, Tesco & Next.
You will work across private label and their own contemporary brand. The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year experience of working in home textiles or fashion with AVA experience.
25 days per year plus statutory bank holidays
Finish at 3pm on a Friday
Casual dress code
* To work alongside the Head of Design and Merchandisers assigned to a Brand/Private Label, from design brief stage through the product development process to “ready to buy” status.
* Manage the Critical Path from design brief to product launch.
* Work with the Design & Technical team to ensure the samples are checked, approved & correctly labelled and stored.
* Support the merchandising team, if required on market research and competitor analysis
* Keeping in touch with design trends in order to generate compelling trend resources of our own.
* Regularly carrying out comparative shopping exercises to assess the market and maintain sample archives.
* Provide general administration support.
* Ideally have 1-2 years’ experience of Designing Home Textiles/Fashion.
* CAD skills, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.
* AVA experience would be an advantage.
* Educated to degree level.
* Ability to manage a busy workload.
* Strong organisational skills.
* Strong interpersonal skills for dealing with everyone from internal teams through to customers.
Please be aware the duties listed above are an interpretation of the role and do not form any part of your employment contract. Please ask the interviewer any questions about the role that you wish to clarify.
Tagged Resources Limited acts as an employment agency. We have 25 years of Recruitment and Industry experience, working with Retail and Supply Chain markets and have various positions available. If this vacancy does not suit your experience and you are looking for a suitable role, please look at our website or follow us on social networking sites. All are updated daily
Or check similar jobs