Experienced and qualified Interim Financial Controller required to join a leading and successful manufacturing company on a 4-6 month basis.
Apply on Partner Site
Working closely with the CFO and senior stakeholders, you will support in all accounting and controlling aspects of the group and the management of intra company activities.
* Group accounting and support, ensuring accurate accounting and reporting across group sites.
* Responsible for and leading the monthly closure and consolidation results for Group entities.
* Leading on the monthly balance sheet reconciliation.
* Fixed Asset management
* Management of UK VAT, Interstat and other compliance requirements
* Preparation of annual statutory accounts, Tax packs & Tax reporting, liaising with auditors where needed.
* Business Partnering to UK operations and commercial team, providing support and guidance where required.
* Drive understanding of operational costs and identify opportunities and efficiencies across the business.
* Evaluate major capital expenditures across the Group.
* Lead, motivate and bring through an engaged and driven finance team.
* Manage and deliver high standards of governance and compliance for the Group’s financial operations.
* Support the Group CFO with various company directives.
Experience at a senior level within a manufacturing environment essential along with a solid knowledge of costing and pricing. Strong reporting skills and excellent attention to detail a prerequisite.
Please apply or contact Joanna Pennell at CY Resourcing Limited for further information
Or check similar jobs