Test Technician (3 Levels available) - Our client is a leader in the development of off-highway diesel and hydrogen engines. This development takes place at their Research & Development Centre where they have 18 world class diesel engine development test cells. The main focus of this role is to ensure that these test cells produce high quality data at high levels of efficiency and uptime.
Apply on Partner Site
Test Technician Role:
* Service and calibration of equipment used in the engine research lab.
* Routine and preventative maintenance of the engine research lab.
* Repair of electrical / mechanical / electronic equipment and instrumentation in the development engine test cells and infrastructure.
* Bespoke test rigs construction.
* Integration and commissioning of new equipment.
* Day to day management of contractors
Test Technician Requirements:
* Candidates should have experience in a maintenance field, electronics and or have a fundamental understanding of how a development engine test cell works.
* You will become one of the team whose main responsibility is the quick response to cell breakdowns, keeping the test cells running, being your main priority.
* Apprentice trained in electro/mechanical/electronic, discipline would be an advantage.
* Test and repair of electronic equipment, PCs, printed circuit boards, etc. would be a distinct advantage.
* Flexible in nature and willing to turn your hand to any job within your capabilities.
* Willing and able to work additional hours, evenings, and weekends, (overtime paid) as required to suit the business needs.
In addition to an excellent salary, career progression and development opportunities, our client offers an excellent company pension scheme, medical insurance and dental care schemes, access to the company’s healthy living centre and 33 days annual leave and flexibility around daily start and finish times. You will also have access to the Company’s Reward Hub, giving you fantastic savings across a huge range of high street retailers, as well as access to exclusive company perks such as the Cycle to Work Scheme.
This vacancy is only available to Candidates with relevant experience as detailed in the job description. Due to volume of applications, we are unable to respond to applicants who do not possess the required skills and experience. Recent Graduates who do not have the required level of industry experience need not apply.
Candidates must be authorised to work in the country where this role is located BEFORE making an application
Or check similar jobs