We are looking for a proactive and engaging individual to take on the role of Community Development Coordinator.
Apply on Partner Site
In this exciting position, you will work closely with local Community Groups, Local Authorities, and Job Centres to source and increase the number of economically inactive participants joining the West London Alliance Work and Health Programme contracts. Collaborating with our Employment Advisers, Health team, and Employer Account Managers, you will gain a comprehensive understanding of our contracts, enabling you to confidently promote it to stakeholders.
Your role will involve face-to-face interaction and digital channels to engage participants, Job Centre colleagues, and Community Groups, ensuring seamless referrals and attendance at Start Meetings. Join our team and play a pivotal role in driving positive change and empowering individuals in the community. Strong travel networks or access to transportation is essential for this targeted role, with monthly and quarterly rolling targets aligned to the WLA WHP contract referrals and start profiles.
Working across West London Boroughs: Barnet, Brent, Ealing, Hammersmith & Fulham, Hounslow, Harrow & Hillingdon
You will have:
* Demonstrable experience of successfully working to targets
* Experience of internal (and external) partnership working
* Excellent verbal and written skills and ability to communicate concisely and effectively
* Ability to quickly identify problems, think flexibly and resolve issues
* Flexibility to cope with the varying demands of the role, managing time effectively to achieve the desired results
* 25 days annual leave per year (plus bank holidays), with incremental increases post 3 years’ service up to 28 days, and the option to purchase additional holiday
* 2 days paid volunteering leave each year
* An enhanced pension scheme after 6 months
* Life Assurance at 3 times your annual salary rate
* Access to a suite of learning and development opportunities including paid for apprenticeship and masters’ levels qualifications, and management development programmes
* Opportunities to connect with our employee diversity networks (LGBTQ+ Support Network, Racial Equality Network, Disability Equality Network, Women’s Network)
* Health and Wellbeing initiatives including internal support, employee assistance programme and health cash plan
Due to the high volume of applications Recruited UK receives, we will make every effort to respond with feedback although this is not always possible.
If you have not been contacted within 5 days, then unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion, but we may keep your details on file and contact you with future opportunities
Or check similar jobs