Our client is in the development of diesel and hydrogen engines. This development takes place in our client Research & Development Centre based in Derby, where we have 18 world class diesel engine development test cells.
Apply on Partner Site
The focus for these positions is to lead the major upgrades and or equipment end of life management and or provide engineering support for the engine development facility.
* Manage routine and preventative maintenance of the engine research lab.
* Management of safety protocols, processes, and documentation.
* Ensure the initial scope of each project is well defined with responsibilities and expectations clear.
* Source, request and negotiate quotations.
* Plan and manage the implementation.
* Ensure any new equipment and instrumentation meets the current and future requirements of the business.
* Degree qualified in a relevant or transferable discipline.
* Delivery of projects to budget and on time.
* Engage with the wider team, to ensure we meet our internal customer requirements.
* Ideally you will have come from an engine testing environment.
* Assist with the management of the facilities team
Or check similar jobs