Our busy client based in Halifax is looking for a confident warehouse operative to join their growing logistics department. They will give full training but are looking for hard working individuals who would be flexible in terms of shifts during busy times. Working closely alongside the logistics and production teams there would be further opportunities to learn new skills in the production departments in the future.
Apply on Partner Site
* Picking and packing products from a picking list.
* Working alongside production to ensure that all products are found in the correct locations
* This is a physical role and manual handling will be part of the role.
* Undertake training when required.
* Abide to all health and safety standards at all times including wearing the correct PPE.
* Experience in a warehouse operative role.
* Own PPE and transport would be beneficial.
* Ability to get to and from the company during unsociable hours.
Hours of Work:
Monday – Friday 6am – 2pm, 2pm – 10pm
You may also be required to work 12 hour shifts at times should the companies Annualised
Hours gets invoked.
Overtime is available as and when also depending on the company’s requirements.
£10.42 per hour – Starting Rate
(Once training has been completed the pay rate would be reviewed and this is likely to be after 12 weeks and once you have been taken on directly by the client)
This role is for a temporary to permanent assignment that could result in permanent employment for the right person and would depend on the person’s reliability, work ethic and company workload.
Should you like any further information on this role then please get in touch with our Huddersfield office
Or check similar jobs