One of the largest privately owned dealerships in the United Kingdom with World Class training provided to support career progression. The client is looking for experienced HGV Technicians who will be responsible for servicing and repairing a range of commercial vehicles to MOT standard.
Apply on Partner Site
The working hours of this amazing Technician role will be from 7 am to 3.30 pm Monday to Friday and 12 pm to 8:30 pm Monday to Friday on a rotating shift pattern.
Overtime is available every other Saturday 7 am to 1 pm paid at Overtime rate.
* Ensure Health & Safety regulations and safe working practices are adhered to
* Carry out routine maintenance and repairs on all makes of vehicles and trailers to VOSA standard
* Ensure all vehicles worked upon are handled carefully and that all precautions are taken whilst on the premises
* Diagnose and rectify all types of faults
* Maintain a thorough and current product knowledge and attend training courses
* Liaise with parts department to attain parts
* Ensure appropriate clocking is made, all job cards and service sheets are completed in a timely manner
* Attend disabled vehicles at the roadside or at customer’s premises
* Maintain a high standard of cleanliness and tidiness
Knowledge Skills & Experience
* Current driving licence
* IRTEC Accredited
* Technical qualification (City & Guilds or NVQ qualified technician) or proven experience repairing & maintaining vehicles
* HGV and PSV licence
* Experience in commercial workshop
Or check similar jobs