JOB TITLE: Grounds Supervisor
Apply on Partner Site
SALARY: £11.39 per hour
HOURS: 37.5 hours a week, Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm.
DURATION: Temporary, ongoing.
Apple Recruitment are seeking a temporary Grounds Supervisor on behalf of the Housing Executive. The Grounds Supervisor will report to the Grounds Manager and, as part of the Regional Grounds Maintenance team, is primarily responsible for the provision of an effective and efficient planned maintenance programme. This role also includes the identification and monitoring of rehabilitation works programme.
Planned Maintenance and Grounds Rehabilitation responsibilities include:
* Pre-contract surveys to establish the scope of the work.
* Inspecting work being carried out by Contractors and by the Executive’s Direct Labour Organisation.
* Reporting to the Contract Administrator and completing regular inspection reports on the progress and quality of work on site.
* Attending site meetings with the Contract Administrator, Contractor and Quantity Surveyor and liaising with each as necessary to ensure compliance with the programme of works.
Applicants must have:
• A degree in Landscaping or an equivalent relevant professional qualification.
• A relevant BTEC Higher Cert/Diploma plus 2 years' relevant experience, post qualification.
Exceptionally, candidates who do not meet the qualification requirement, but who can demonstrate that they have 3 years relevant experience may also be considered.
Please email your CV in Microsoft word format to Aoife by clicking on the link below
Applicants must ensure their CV is accurate and up to date. The CV should include your full employment history inclusive of dates, all academic achievements and full personal contact details.
Please note only applicants that match this criteria can be considered for the role.
Apple Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Apple Recruitment Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Or check similar jobs