TSA Surveying are working in partnership with a Building Consultancy who are looking to recruit a Retrofit Coordinator to join their Retrofit Team.
Apply on Partner Site
Our Client is a long-established multi-disciplinary consultancy practice with over 50 years experience in the built environment. They have delivered retrofit services to over 10,000 properties.
The Duties will inlcude:
* Having full responsibility for the overall management and delivery of the PAS2035 process.
* Managing the retrofit survey process, ensuring high standard of quality and compliance throughout the process.
* Managing the PAS2035 lodgement process on Trustmark.
* Working closely with external solution providers and designers to ensure high quality technical solutions to be passed on to delivery teams.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
* Qualified Retrofit Coordinator with Level 5 Diploma in Retrofit Coordination and Risk Management.
* Qualified Domestic Energy Assessor.
* Work closely with external solution providers and designers to ensure high quality technical solutions to be passed on to delivery teams.
* Ability to work effectively as part of a fast-paced team.
* Able to make decisions effectively, using either own knowledge or available data
Or check similar jobs