Apply on Partner Site
£30,000 + 20 Days Holiday + 8 BH
Your new company
* An established and developing support and property maintenance provider, with an industry-leading reputation.
Your new role
* Working Monday – Friday, 8am - 5pm, across a portfolio of domestic properties in Borehamwood.
* Assisting with minor repairs /basic maintenance tasks across the properties, carrying out PPM and reactive maintenance.
* Small painting and patching, temp checks, tap changes, replacing locks and handles, basic plumbing, light changes, fire alarm testing, etc.
What you'll need to succeed
* You will need to have experience in a multi-trader, handyman or maintenance role within a domestic environment ideally however, commercial experience is also benefiical.
* Can do attitude, willing to be flexible.
What you'll get in return
* World class training and development with the opportunity to gain additional qualifications.
* Career progression opportunities
* A unique and varied working environment offering long term job security
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Amelia Marples
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please apply anyway and we will get in touch to discuss our latest opportunities and your next career move.
Handyman/ Fabric Engineer/ Building Services
Or check similar jobs