Secondary Teaching Assistant
Apply on Partner Site
Rotherham, South Yorkshire
Full time/Part time
Long term, short term and permanent positions available
8:30 to around 15:30 (timings dependent on school)
- Are you a good manager of people and passionate about working with young people?
- Do you have the personal qualities and confidence, to work with a group of Secondary aged school pupils?
-Are you looking for new opportunities or a career change?
If so, this could very well be the job for you!
Register with Masterclass today to gain more control over your working week!
The ideal candidate will have:
* the experience and confidence to work with seconday age students
* A DBS registered on the update service - or be willing to obtain one
* A positive, can do attitude with a passion for working with young people
* A commitment to the safeguarding of students
* experience working with secondary age students
* experience working with students with additional needs
As a member of the Master Class Education Yorkshire supply team, you should expect to enjoy the following benefits:
* Market leading daily rates of pay
* A dedicated consultant with an in-depth knowledge of schools recruitment
Interested in being considered for this fantastic term-time opportunity? If so, call the Master Class Education office today for more information
Or check similar jobs