Apply on Partner Site
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and dynamic individual to join the Trust as an IT Technician. You will be joining an experienced team to work across our schools delivering an effective ICT technical support service. The salary for this position is from £26,357 to £30,151 per annum plus a car allowance.
For more information on the role, please see attached candidate pack.
At the Education Partnership Trust, our vision is to create outstanding schools which transform learning, lives and communities. We are united by our three key values:
High Expectations - of ourselves, our pupils and our school community
Commitment - we are dedicated to raising standards and improving opportunities
Ambition - we constantly strive to improve by setting ourselves challenging goals
All of the schools within the Education Partnership Trust are united by a drive to improve opportunities and outcomes for children, young people and professionals in the education sector.
Our schools all have access to the central services and support provided by the trust. Where schools are not good or outstanding, the EPT will facilitate a high quality and bespoke package of support. For our good and outstanding schools we encourage and facilitate continued development. There is an expectation that they will engage in delivering school to school support for their own benefit and the benefit of other schools in the trust.
Our extensive range of rewards and benefits include:
* Healthcare cash back plan provided free by the trust includes optical, dental, physio, diagnostics, health assessment, NHS prescription charges, hospital cover, discounted gym memberships plus lots more.
* 6 sessions of free counselling including CBT, wellbeing and bereavement.
* Cycle to Work scheme.
* Access to government pension schemes.
* Free parking.
* Green Car Scheme (Salary Sacrifice).
* Trust wide intranet to share knowledge and resources.
* 31 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
For more information about the Trust and our schools, please visit:
Our Schools – Education Partnership Trust
Please be advised, as part of due diligence checks, online searches will be carried out on shortlisted candidates
Or check similar jobs