Shift Engineer - £46,000 + Benefits/Overtime
Apply on Partner Site
Full Time, Permanent
Shift: 4 on 4 off shift pattern (7 – 7)
Mason James are partnered with a growing, global manufacturing business based in North London. This role offers the opportunity to work for a true independent market leader and part of an established global group.
* Ensure that all equipment, machinery and peripherals operate efficiently and at full capability, ensuring a continuous production process.
* Carry out repairs on machines as part of breakdown or preventative maintenance.
* Ensure that all relevant paperwork and maintenance logs are completed correctly and accurately in accordance with company procedure.
* Electrical Bias Multi Skilled Engineer, minimum NVQ L3
* Experience working within Packaging / Bottling / Food / FMCG Industries
* Experience with blow moulding machines (Extrusion, Injection and Stretch blow moulding)
* Confident Engineer, able to work independant on shift.
* Free parking on site
* Life assurance from day one - 3 x salary
* Company Pension scheme - 6%
* Sick pay scheme
* Maternity and paternity pay scheme
* Christmas vouchers for you and your children
* Long service awards
* Money off purchases such as food, drink, cinema, tickets, clothing, and homeware and much more.
* Online access to free exercise and yoga classes with 24/7 access to qualified therapists
* Free coffees!
Apply now for more information and immediate review
Or check similar jobs