Apply on Partner Site
Ignite Energy is part of the Inspired PLC family. Inspired PLC is a UK market leading technology enabled provider of energy and sustainability advisory services. Since 2000, it has grown in scale and capability and is servicing over 3,400 UK and Irish clients across all sectors.
To enable businesses to respond to the climate emergency, we focus on solving their toughest challenges. By managing data comprehensively, sourcing energy sustainably and reducing carbon efficiently, we allow our clients to control costs effectively, make authentic ESG disclosures, improve their business performance, whilst powering their journey to net zero.
This role is ideally suited to a career minded, ambitious individual who is looking for that unique opportunity to prove what they can do and then be rewarded for it.
We are looking for a Portfolio Administrator to join our successful Bill Validation team. This is a Office role.
The Portfolio Administrator is a support role, working within a Portfolio Team managing utility billing and finance reporting for our customers. It generally involves administration work, including entering utility billing onto our system as it’s received, carrying out basic checks, following up with utility supplier on the phone, and assisting with project work where required.
The key areas of responsibility are:
* Inputting utility billing into our system. There are many different formats, industry specific language and workings.
* Carrying out specific checks on invoicing for billing errors.
* Phoning or emailing utility suppliers with invoice queries.
* Dealing with debt or late payment reminders through calls and emails.
Project and account support
* Working on tasks to support service delivery to our customers as may be required.
* Communicating with customers to obtain information as relevant to the task or service delivery.
* Read and comply with the company Health & Safety Policy; taking reasonable care for the Health & Safety of themselves and others; co-operate with managers and other employees in fulfilling our objectives and statutory duties.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
* Have good communication skills for dealing with customers, suppliers, and other team members.
* Be self-motivated and able to work autonomously
* Skilled in the use of Microsoft Excel and computer literate
* Well-presented and professional
What we offer
* Training and development opportunities
* Company pension
* Flexible work hours
* Sharesave scheme
* Life insurance
If you are interested in the role and would like to be considered, please apply below and a member of our In House Recruitment Team will be in touch. Good Luck
Or check similar jobs