Apply on Partner Site
£10.24 per hour
We are recruiting for Warehouse Operatives to work for a large distribution centre based in Birtley, County Durham.
Within this role your responsibilities will include:
* Picking and packing products from within the warehouse
* Using headsets to receive orders
* Operating LLOP to manoeuvre around the shop floor
* Stacking cages with produce in a safe and efficient manner
* Ensure strict health and safety policies are adhered to at all times
Experience within a similar role is desirable for this role but not necessary, full training will be provided by our client for those with the right attitude and the willingness to learn new skills.
* Monday – Friday – Time and a Third
* Saturday – Time and a Half
* Sunday – Double Time
You must be available to work over 7 days. (includes weekends)
2 Shift pattern - rotating days 6am-2pm, lates 2pm-10pm.
For further details on this excellent opportunity and to join a leading local employer, please apply directly to this advert or contact our Gateshead office
Or check similar jobs