My client is a London based Principle Contractor specialising in the roofing and building refurbishment sector with multiple live projects across London and the South East.
Apply on Partner Site
We are currently recruiting a Project Manager to join the company and manage various Firs Stopping and Fire Doors contracts on commercial buildings and schools.
My client has perm opportunities for succesful candidates.
RATES ARE NEGOTIABLE!!!
THIS IS FOR AN IMMEDIATE START!!!
Project Manager Responsibilities:
• Reporting and working alongside the Senior Project Manager and Contracts Manager.
• Site Supervision and compliance with health and safety
• Keeping site diaries
• Compiling and producing RAMS
• Quality Assurance.
• Ensuring all paperwork is filed and organised.
• Liasing with the client, providing weekly/monthly progress reports.
• Pushing and following programme.
• Ordering and managing materials.
Project Manager Requirements:
• CSCS card.
• Experienced in managing fire doors and fire compliance contracts for commercial packages.
• 8+ years management experience
• Full UK Driving License
The Next Steps: To apply for the role as a Project Manager, click on the apply now button below and submit your CV for further information
Or check similar jobs