Supervising Social Worker
Apply on Partner Site
salary up to - £39,000 + £1,200 car allowance
NonStop Care is working with a well established Independent Fostering Agency in the West Midlands area, in order to help them recruit for a Supervising Social Worker who can join them on a permanent basis.
In this role, you will have the flexibility to do most of the work from home and only work from their office in Worcester one day per week. This will allow you to have a more flexible schedule and a better work - life balance.
The Supervising Social Worker will have a manageable caseload of about 10 - 13 foster families, located int he Worcestershire area. You will be involved in the support and supervision of the foster carers.
- salary up to £39,000 per annum
- car allowance - £1,200 per annum
- flexibility with home working - with only one day in the office in Worcester
- Good Ofsted rating
- they are using a therapeutic approach and they provide ongoing therapeutic training
Please apply if:
- you are a Qualified Social Worker
- you have experience in Fostering or if you worked closely with the Fostering Social Workers
- you drive
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in, please send your CV, ideally in Word format, via this site.
If this role is not quite right for you but you would like to have a conversation about other roles, please search and connect with me, Roxana Andrei, on LinkedIn.
We are NonStop, a leading provider of staffing solutions throughout Europe and now also in the US. We're passionate about connecting talent with opportunity and work non-stop to support our clients in hiring the best talent for their teams. Feel free to pop over to our website
Or check similar jobs