Do you have experience processing payroll?
Apply on Partner Site
Are you looking for a new challenge?
If so, then we may just have the right role for you!
Owen Payne Recruitment are seeking an experienced payroll professional to join a leading manufacturer within the WV11 area.
This position would suit a professional who has experience of running multiple payrolls, both weekly and monthly, and is looking to further develop their skills.
This is a part time permanent role, with a 3 day working pattern during the week (no weekends).
· Straight to permanent position
· £25,000 per annum starting salary (pro rata)
· Free on-site parking
· Pension Scheme
· Life Assurance
· Pay Care Scheme (optical and dental treatment)
The ideal candidate will:
· Have relevant payroll experience (essential)
· Have previously ran payroll both weekly and monthly
· Strong knowledge of payroll relevant legislation
· Be fully computer literate
· Have excellent communication skills
· Possess a good understanding of processing overtime, shift allowances etc.
· Work well under pressure
· Problem solving abilities and logical thinking
Main duties include:
· Inputting and running multiple payrolls (weekly and monthly)
· Providing payroll related advice, i.e. tax codes, pay queries
· Dealing with and resolving pay queries
· Creating and amending system records
· Processing deductions, holiday, maternity and sick pay entitlements
· Calculating overtime, salary increases and shift payments
· Ensuring compliance to payroll related legislation i.e. National Minimum Wage
· Issuing P45s and other necessary tax forms
· Filing and administration
To apply for this position, click on ‘Apply Now’ and submit your CV
Or check similar jobs