£45000 - £52000 (d.o.e)
Apply on Partner Site
* Car Allowance
* Additional company benefits
Industry leading civil engineering specialist seeking an experienced Senior Engineer to join their team on a Transport Systems project in a central Sussex location.
The ideal candidate will have worked on packages such as concrete, drainage and Structures, with previous roadworks experience such as S38 and S278 works.
In the role, you will be tasked with:
* Process and procedures on the schemes, upskilling Engineering teams.
* Providing technical Leadership for a variety of functions and trades.
* The establishment and maintenance of the quality procedures and requirements.
* Taking responsibility for Temporary Works control/co-ordination and where required actively manages lifting operations.
* Advanced knowledge of key packages such as concrete, drainage, structures
* Competent and demonstrates advanced awareness in the best forms of dimensional control and is comfortable in rotating global grids into local grid format
* Has a good awareness of the project specifications, In particular tolerances for vertical and horizontal structural elements
* Creating and closing NCR’s efficiently whilst understanding costs of defects and remedial works. Review and create ITP’s and RAM’s with an understanding of RFI process.
* Ensuring that site and graduate engineers take responsibility for the management of survey equipment
* Is competent in the issuing of “Permits to break ground”
* Develops consents schedules and understands the key parties. Takes responsibility for ground validation reports to fulfil planning obligations
* Understand outputs for various trades, highlighting where trades are falling behind programme or under-resourced
* Assists the project design manager in the design approvals process and establishing benchmarks and samples
Experience & Skills
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Is competent in the use of digital information systems i.e. A-Site, Viewpoint for Projects™ etc.
* Significant experience in the design management process
Please click 'Apply' now.
Redfish Infrastructure promotes a culture where diversity is welcomed and celebrated. We embrace differences, whether they be social backgrounds, ethnicity, disability, gender, age, religion, sexuality and any other protected characteristic. We have an inclusive recruitment philosophy and will endeavour to support those applicants who may need adjustments in order to take part in the recruitment process. Call us if you require additional assistance
Or check similar jobs