M&E MANAGER – EAST LONDON
Apply on Partner Site
Our client is a long established contractor, with a long list of impressive high spec projects in and around London. The client is well respected, successful and financially strong.
M&E Manager to oversee areas of a large new build project in East London. Reporting into the Project Director.
Role / Responsibilities
* Previous experience as an M&E Site / Project Manager on new build projects.
* Managing the day-to-day M&E works on site.
* Ensuring that the works are constructed in accordance with the client and companies requirements
* Implementing the Company Health & Safety Procedures including safety inspections of the site and ensuring regulations relating to health & safety are being met.
* Maintain and update project reporting and planning.
* The ability to communicate effectively across all levels.
* Working day to day along the commercial team
* Site Administration, H&S and general upkeep
* A strong work ethic allowing you to deliver on your deadlines.
* An industry applicable trade or degree qualification.
* Proven track record from similar sector specific organisations.
* Hold valid CSCS ticket.
* Experience working on new build projects is prefered however not essential
* Able to work as part of a team.
* Previous UK Construction experience is preferred.
* Ability to manage the sub-contractors on site
* Strong work ethic
* An excellent communicator.
* Have strong commercial awareness.
* Good IT knowledge
ASAP interview and start for the ideal candidate.
For a confidential discussion about this position please contact Skye Recruitment
Or check similar jobs