Are you a dedicated and adaptable supply teacher looking for an exciting opportunity in the heart of Central Cambridge, CB1? We have the perfect role for you!
Apply on Partner Site
FQT: £120 +
Cover Supervisor: £90+
Teaching Assistants: £75+
We are a locally based staffing agency providing supply work to teachers and support staff across the UK. We started our journey in January 2006 with the aim to provide teaching staff with local supply work. Over the years we have built strong working relationships with our schools, and we pride ourselves on placing enthusiastic candidates in their ideal teaching roles.
We are proud to partner with reputable secondary schools in Central Cambridge, CB1. These outstanding institutions are searching for Flexible Supply Teachers to start immediately on a long-term basis.
As a Flexible Supply Teacher, your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering engaging lessons across various subjects and year groups.
- Providing continuity in the absence of the regular class teacher.
- Creating a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Managing classroom behaviour effectively.
- Tailoring lessons to meet the needs of diverse learners.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
- Your own dedicated consultant.
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers who provide CPD training.
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
- Minimal administration (no timesheets).
- Email and SMS verification of bookings.
- Online diary of bookings, you pick when you want to work!
- School directions.
- £100 voucher refer-a-friend scheme.
To excel in this role, you should have:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
- Flexibility and adaptability to teach a range of subjects and year groups.
- Strong classroom management skills.
- A passion for fostering a positive and inclusive learning environment.
**All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. **
How to Apply:
If you are a dedicated and enthusiastic educator who is passionate about shaping young minds and fostering creativity, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV explaining your teaching philosophy and relevant experience by applying below or call the Cambridgeshire branch
Or check similar jobs