We are looking for an Office Administrator to join our busy and friendly team. Must be based in North west London area. Previous administrative experience required (min 1 year +). We are looking for a confident individual with the ability to 'hit the ground running' - self-starter who can get to grips with new project/concepts quickly.
Apply on Partner Site
Position: Office Administrator - Full Time – Office based
Monday –Friday 8.30am-5.00pm
One Saturday, every 5 weeks - Saturdays 8.30am - 1.30pm
Salary: £20,000 to £25,000 (Salary negotiable based on experience)
Location: North West London (NW9).
An established business since 1977 based in North West London offering essential plumbing and heating services, electrical services, property maintenance and refurbishments including bathroom and kitchen installations and managing large maintenance projects.
Our philosophy is simple; dedicated to service excellence and the needs of their customers as well as supporting the vision of sustainability. The quality and traceability of service is of paramount importance and the established links with their key partners enable us to consistently deliver superior service to our customers.
Having experienced significant growth in the last couple of years we are looking to recruit Office Administrators to support the growth. The role will expand and develop according to the candidate’s capabilities.
Dealing with general calls and administration duties, taking specific ownership on repair calls, follow up on recommendations, issue quotes, order parts, preparing jobs for invoicing.
Working with Team Leader on bookings on all repairs and servicing, ensuring follow through, updating spreadsheet, creating reports and quotes updating spreadsheets, ensuring allocations are achievable (logistically and time efficiently).
General Day to day administration work as follows;
• KPI reporting
• Referring for new boilers
• Ordering best price parts and raising purchase orders
• Reporting on recalls
• Assessing where supervisory visits are required
• Reporting immediately on receipt of warning notice/ safe guarding issues
• Responding to all email requests based on priority
• Keeping residents updated
• Dealing with suppliers
• Requesting orders for chargeable items
• Preparing jobs for invoicing
• Allocating best “fit” engineer/s
• Closing down jobs on system
• Liaising with Surveyors and arranging joint visits
• Handle in/outbound telephone/email enquiries professionally and efficiently
• Ensure that procedures are followed
• Deal with any complaints when required and bring to the attention of the appropriate Manager any escalated complaints
• Deal with any paperwork required and support the accounts department.
• Deal with general administration duties
• Book, allocate and organise work for operatives.
• Liaise with suppliers, operatives, customers/clients and other office staff.
• Attend regular update meetings to discuss contract performance & raise any issues.
• Create and update any existing excel spreadsheets
• Monitor and oversee all daily services ensuring they are allocated to relevant engineers
• Investigate service appointments that have had repeat visits and highlight to Manager as and when necessary
• Manage engineers’ daily workload, ensuring engineers are in the correct locations with correct amount of daily work
• Update their bespoke software with correct job notes relating to queries
• Be flexible and help out with other areas when colleagues are busy or absent
• Any other duties as and when required in order to meet the needs of the business
• To communicate and check engineers work from the previous day to ensure all jobs are closed down
Desired Skills & Experience
We are looking for an enthusiastic, approachable, and practical person to join our team. You will have:
• Excellent command of the spoken and written English Language
• The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Attention to detail with good computer skills including excel
• Self-starter and a good proactive thinker with good organisational skills
• Prioritisation and time management of own work.
• Customer service experience from previous roles
All applicants must have a valid right to work in the UK
· We offer a fun & friendly work environment
· Casual dress code
· Company pension
· Christmas & Summer parties
· 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
Or check similar jobs