Development Team Lead (Electronics / R&D)
Apply on Partner Site
Circa £55,000 DOE + Relocation Package + Generous Company Profit Share (Averages over 1/3 of Salary) + 1,000 Company Shares (Current Share Price £5.21 with Options to Purchase More) + Increasing Holidays (From 20 to 26 Days) + Bank Holidays and Christmas Shutdown + Company Pension (Employer 8%, Employee 3%) + Death in Service Benefit (4x Annual Salary) + Income Protection (75% of Salary)
Monday to Friday 37.5 Hours per Week – Flexible Working Hours
Development Team Lead required for a market leading engineering company who are at the forefront of technology. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an employee owned and focused company who are pioneering within biotechnology and brewing industry markets as they expand their product portfolio.
To apply for this role, you will need experience working within an electronics product development role, with experience leading teams and delivering successful product launches. You will need to hold a degree (or equivalent) in electronics engineering, hardware engineering, or similar. You will also be confident with carrying out electronic design work, working with digital schematics and PCBs.
Reporting into the R&D Leader, the successful Development Team Lead will be responsible for the day-to-day organisation of the development team, helping to deliver solutions that are robust, reliable, and easy to manufacture. You will oversee a multidisciplinary team of around five however you will spend an equal amount of time hands on, working on the development of the products.
The Development Team Leader Role:
· Oversee a team of five, including mechanical engineers, firmware engineers and electronic engineers
· Provide technical oversite, mentor and oversee growth of team members
· Facilitate project scope, goals, and deliverable, developing and implementing strategic plans to achieve product objectives
· Approx. 50:50 coordinating and hands on development, including electronic and digital design, PCB design
The Development Team Leader Candidate:
· Experience in electronic product development
· Degree (or equivalent) in electronics, hardware, or similar
· Electronic design experience
· Experience overseeing a team
Or check similar jobs