Job role: Mechanical Fitter/Assembler
Apply on Partner Site
Salary: £28,000-£33,000 DOE
Location: Saint Neots, Cambridgeshire
Hours: 8:00-16:30 Monday to Friday - 38 hours per week
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Interaction have partnered with the UKs leading Aerospace and aerodynamic research/manufacturing organisation. Being established for over 50 years & due to substantial growth and the influx of major contracts, we have the pleasure of supporting this amazing organisation to welcome skilled engineering and managerial candidates to join their team. If you want to join a leading organisation with a prestigious reputation within the aerospace industry then please keep reading and click "apply".
· Salary between £28,000-£33,000 dependent on experience
· 34 Days Holiday including bank holidays - increasing with length of service after 5 years
· Pension scheme
· Private Medical Insurance
· Employee Assistance Programme
· Ongoing commitment to training and progression
· Free Parking
· Perform mechanical assembly and fitting of precision engineered components according to specifications, drawings, and work instructions.
· Carry out all fitting activities, including hand working, fitting components, installing pressure tubing and assembling metal models.
· Use a variety of hand tools, power tools, and measuring equipment to perform assembly tasks accurately.
· Continuously improve assembly processes by providing feedback and suggestions for optimisation.
· Meet production targets and deadlines while maintaining a high level of quality and precision.
· Minimum of 5 years worth of experience in a similar position within the Aerospace/Aerodynamic industry (essential)
· Apprentice trained or time served (essential)
· Previous fitting and/or assembly experience (essential)
· Strong understanding of other precision engineering process - CNC machining, EDM wiring, Jig boring/grinding etc (advantageous)
· Previous experience in a bench fitting role or environment (advantageous)
Interaction Recruitment have specialist consultants across the majority of industries within
the UK, including but not limited to, Finance & IT, Technical & Engineering, Industrial, Commercial and Hospitality. We offer both temporary and permanent support. For more information regarding the position or to discuss any other opportunities, you can reach us on (phone number removed), (phone number removed) (url removed)
Similar roles include: Assembly, Mechanical Engineer, Fitter, Machinist, Bench Fitter, Bench Assembler
Thank you for taking the time, we hope to speak in the near future
Or check similar jobs