Role: Care assistant
Apply on Partner Site
Location: Devoran, TR3
Pay rate: £11.75 per hour, £76 for sleep in
Shift pattern: 4 hr shifts - 3 days on, 6 days off on a rolling Rota basis - this is non negotiable.
(Apply online only) shift, with (Apply online only) sleep in.
Looking for a fulfilling career where you can make a real difference in people's lives? Look no further than a complex care assistant position!
Here at Total Community Care, we are looking for Support workers/Care Assistants that have the values we are looking for to support our clients on a daily basis. We support all difference types of people with Motor Neurone Disease, Muscular dystrophy, Spinal Cord, acquired brain injuries and other complex needs that may include a physical disability, who would like support either on a 24-hour basis within their own homes or to access the community on daily basis dependent on their needs and wishes.
Our aim is to enrich our clients' lives through exceptional care, inspired by a commitment to clinical excellence.
What we are looking for from our Care Assistants:
* Experience in caring for individuals who have complex care needs (although not essential - training will be given)
* Be friendly, kind and approachable.
* Be able to fit into a family setting.
* A can-do attitude, resilient and reliable nature.
* A willingness to learn and develop your skills.
* Passion to really make a different to someone life.
Experience is not essential as we provide full nurse led training.
We provide comprehensive training throughout the year with mandatory courses offered and supplementary courses available upon request. Our induction programme includes enrolment on to the Care Certificate designed to equip health and social care workers with the skills they need to provide compassionate, person-centred care.
Benefits of working for City & County Healthcare Group:
* Nurse led training and support
* Paid holiday entitlement
* Permanent position with guaranteed hours
* Free DBS processing and fast compliance process
* Paid comprehensive induction training and mentorship programme
* Access to a company Pension Scheme.
* Career progression opportunities and gain recognised qualifications
* Employee referral bonus scheme of up to £500
If you're ready to take the next step in your career and join a team of compassionate and dedicated healthcare professionals, apply for our complex care assistant position today
Or check similar jobs