My client is looking for a Business Development Manager to join their business. My client is a large global manufacturing company that is looking for a Business Development Manager to grow their Distributor Market in the Midlands region.
Apply on Partner Site
This is predominantly a new business role working within the distributer market alongside the regional sales team. It also includes working with engineering on any customer engineered project development opportunities and aligns with aftermarket to maximise the value proposition.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Business Development Manager:
* To be responsible for the overall management of new national/multi-site accounts and any appropriate existing accounts.
* Develop a clear understanding of market opportunities, collect and analyse varied market research information to better understand the UK market.
* To actively pursue new business and recommend ways in which the company can attract greater market share and/or penetration.
* To successfully apply the companies sales excellence strategy to identify target customers, complete the necessary screening, comprehensively map the customer, customise the value proposition, set the plan to win and execute and follow up.
* To establish a comprehensive database which records the intelligence from successful completion of each step within the company CRM and maintain this data regularly.
* To liaise with the UK Regional Business Manager on a monthly basis and review regional performance, service issues, new product development and current market trends.
* To prepare account sales forecast as required by the UK Regional Business Manager.
* To attend sales meetings and assist with the planning and delivery of regional meetings as required.
* To liaise with the regional business managers and internal sales members on prospects, opportunities and database information sharing.
* To attend business conferences, exhibitions and trade associations as required.
* To liaise with other departments to exceed customer requirements.
* To undertake appropriate training as detailed by the UK Regional Business Manager.
* To conduct training for all customers on all company products as required
To be successful for the position of Business Development Manager you must have previous Business Development/ Sales Experince preferrably in the Catering or Refigeration sector.
To be considered you must be a strategic person with analytical skills, you must be able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines. A full UK Driving License is essential.
Working Conditions for the Business Development Manager are:
* 20% Home Office Remote based, 5% Head Office based, 75% customer facing, either in their premises, end user premises, or in suitable meeting areas. The role requires a limited number of overnight stays when attending head office, while conducting the customer facing role, and/or attendance at industry events.
Working hours for the Business Development Management role are Monday to Friday 8.30am till 17.00pm. As well as a company car scheme my client is also offering 25 days holiday allowance and a very generous pension contribution.
Our vision here at Libra Recruitment is to be the recruiter of choice for both our clients and our candidates. We are forward thinking, passionate and consultative in our approach to recruitment. We have the skills and experience to deliver a professional, tailored and friendly service.
Libra Recruitment is an independent agency that focuses on permanent and fixed term recruitment specialising in HR, Sales, Marketing, Office support & Finance.
We receive a high volume of applications and are not able to respond to every application we receive. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 days, please note your application hasn’t been successful on this occasion
Or check similar jobs