Tradewind Recruitment are working with a four-form entry primary school in Sparkhill who are looking to take on a part time Learning Support Worker to work across school.
Apply on Partner Site
The school is a vibrant and exciting school based on the outskirts of Birmingham. It is a large primary school with over 900 pupils and naturally is a large, attractive yet complex site consisting of four main buildings, three large playgrounds, an AstroTurf and a grassed area.
The focus of everything that they do in school is to ensure pupils at the school are happy, safe and learning. Good behaviour to ensure an orderly, calm learning environment is a constant focus and there is a strong team, of learning mentors to support this.
The school are looking for someone to support two days a week with pupils within there school who need additional social, emotional, and well being support. This may well be supporting pupils dealing with grief, difficult home life or mental health.
To apply either email or call the office on (phone number removed).
To be considered for this role or to gain further information please get in touch with Ashleigh on (phone number removed) or email (url removed).
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and
Or check similar jobs