Agency Registered Mental Health Nurse - Burton Park | Up to £25.64 per hour | Melton Mowbray | Days/Nights | Temporary
Apply on Partner Site
Are you a compassionate and skilled Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) looking for a fulfilling role to make a meaningful impact in the lives of patients with acquired or traumatic brain injuries, including stroke? Your search ends here! We are thrilled to present an exceptional opportunity for you to join the Health Recruit Network as an Agency RMN, representing Priory Burton Park's esteemed neuro rehabilitation service.
Priory Burton Park is dedicated to providing expert care and treatment for patients with acquired or traumatic brain injuries, including stroke. Our mission revolves around delivering personalized and compassionate care to facilitate recovery and enhance quality of life.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Conduct thorough assessments of patients' mental health needs and develop individualized care plans.
• Administer appropriate therapies and medications as prescribed.
• Offer emotional support and guidance to patients, fostering their well-being and progress.
• Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to ensure holistic care for patients with complex brain injuries.
• Monitor patients' mental health progress and maintain effective communication with families.
• Valid nursing qualifications and RMN registration.
• PMVA/MAPA/TASI trained
• At least 6 months in mental health setting
• Demonstrated experience in caring for patients with acquired or traumatic brain injuries.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a patient-centred approach.
• Competitive pay rate of up to £25.64 per hour, recognizing your expertise and dedication.
• Opportunity to work in a renowned neuro rehabilitation service focused on patient recovery.
• Flexible working hours to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
• Continuous professional development in the field of mental health and neuro rehabilitation.
Agency Registered Mental Health Nurse | Priory Burton Park | Neuro Rehabilitation | Acquired Brain Injury | Traumatic Brain Injury | Stroke | Nursing Job | Competitive Pay | Apply Now
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy
Or check similar jobs