Apply on Partner Site
Pay: £13.37 per hour
Location: Milton Keynes
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 8am - 6pm
Job Type: Temporary with possible opportunity of a permanent role.
Want to work for one of the most iconic companies? Our client the most trusted and successful parcel delivery business, has an exciting opportunity for you to join their team as a multi-drop van driver.
Flexibility on finish times and shift times may vary so please take this into consideration before applying.
Van Driver Responsibilities include:
* Driving a 3.5t long wheel-based van delivering approx 40 drops per day in your first week, increasing week on week thereafter to local residential and commercial addresses.
* Adhering to standard work processes at all times.
* The depot covers G postcode areas.
* Following 100% to sequence the route on the PDA (route planning device).
Van Driver Requirements:
* A full and valid UK Cat B Driving licence (manual licence).
* A maximum of 6 points on your licence.
* Experience of driving a 3.5t van is essential.
* Previous multi-drop experience is preferred.
* Must have held driving licence for minimum of 12 months and be in current home address.
* We are looking for someone with a strong work ethic, flexible and happy to work hard on their own initiative.
* We're looking for someone with good people skills that are helpful and friendly.
* You must be physically fit to be able to manually load parcels into a van (up to 30kg).
* You must be able to provide various documents for identity checks.
Job reference - PFMIL
Or check similar jobs