Job Title: CNC Turner/ Setting Operator
Apply on Partner Site
Salary:£15.00- £18.00 per hour dependent upon experience
An opportunity is now available to join a private, family- owned UK aerospace manufacturing group. Our client is looking to hire a CNC Turner/ Setting Operator to be based at their site in Bristol. This is a permanent position working 37 hours per week with an early finish on Fridays.
Established more than 80 years ago they have since merged with a second company to create a leading supplier of complex, machined components and assemblies for the aerospace industry. They have specialist capabilities including thread rolling, heat treatment and NDT with customers in civil, defence, production and aftermarket sectors.
The CNC Turner will assist in the manufacturing of parts through the production process, ensuring planned times for setting and manufacturing are met or improved; and high quality parts produced within required performance, cost and delivery targets.
All shifts will be day shifts.
• Setting and Operating CNC Lathe Machines using Fanuc controls
• Programming from print drawings
• Ability to work to high standards on tight tolerances
• Adhering to quality standards and checking work using a variety of different instruments
• Mainly small batch work using a variety of different materials
• Hourly pay rate of £15.00- £18.00 dependent upon experience
• Overtime (when available) paid at time and a half
• Company Bonus Scheme
• Company Pension Scheme
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Employee Referral Programme
• Health Cash Plan and Life Assurance after 1 years' service
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Previous experience in a similar position
• Previous aerospace experience
• Experience using CNC Machines with Fanuc controls
• Good working knowledge of component dimensions using various inspection equipment - including but not limited to Micrometers, Verniers and Plug Gauges.
• Good working knowledge of manufacturing techniques and Engineering drawings is essential.
• Ability to produce components to drawing tolerance and specifications, efficiently and accurately as required by internal and external customer specifications.
Whether you're looking for your next job or searching out the next superstar to join your team…
Aeropeople's expertise and experience is entrenched in the aerospace, aviation, engineering, motorsport, automotive, and defence industries. We have the insight and know-how at both a local and international level to help bring people and businesses together, saving time and energy. Our capability is validated through our Engineering Services division encompassing Aircraft Line Maintenance services and Continuing Airworthiness Maintenance Organisation (CAMO), combined with our Aviation Training division offering technical training aircraft courses.
During registration, please let us know where you are currently located or which locations you would consider taking a position in, required salary and notice period.
For the latest news, events and jobs please search Aeropeople Ltd' on LinkedIn and Facebook for our latest jobs
Or check similar jobs