The Catch Up Academy is hiring!
Apply on Partner Site
We are looking for a Tutor to support a secondary student on a 1:1 basis.
As an NTP Tutor you will have the following responsibilities: -
Deliver core curriculum tuition either online or face-to-face in schools to children who need extra support to ‘catch up’.
Assess and adapt your teaching style according to the student’s current abilities.
· Liaising with the class teachers to plan and prepare lessons and objectives that are tailored to individual child/children over the course of the tuition programme.
· Be flexible and committed to the hours required.
* Qualified Teacher (QTS), degree or other relevant qualification/experience
* Have a clear understanding of the UK curriculum
* Excellent subject knowledge
* Confident behaviour management
* Availability during regular school hours
* Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with students
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
* Strong problem-solving abilities
* Strong organizational skills
* Ability to handle difficult student situations and make sound decisions
* Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with parents and teachers
* High rate of pay
* Straightforward registration process-all completed from home
* Work with an agency who are friendly and easy to communicate with
* Access to a brilliant Account Manager who can offer support and advice
* CPD training
* Part time position; working as many hours per week as you wish; opportunities for growth within The Catch Up Academy
If you're interested in registering with us to become a tutor please apply now with an updated CV
Or check similar jobs