Our client, a leading business in their field, is looking to recruit an Assembly Operative / Assembler to join their team on a permanent basis.
Apply on Partner Site
As long as you have previous experience in the assembly of physical products, we will consider you for the role if you have experience as an Assembler / Assembly Operative / Production Operative / Manufacturing Operative / Machine Operator / Factory Worker / Fabrication Operative / Fabricator / Machinist / Labourer / Process Operator / Factory Worker and similar hands-on roles.
SALARY: £25,782 plus £7066 shift allowance (£32,848 total)
SHIFT PATTERN: 3 on 3 off, Days and Nights on rotation (6am - 6pm / 6pm - 6am), 12 hours per day, 42 hours per week.
• Manual assembly of manufactured products by hand, and using bench mounted assembly equipment.
• Ensure all production and process recording systems are completed accurately.
• Ensure that issues are being highlighted.
• Record production figures accurately as required using the SAP program.
• Undertake training courses as identified by departmental Supervision.
• Previous practical experience in an assembly / assembler / fabrication role.
• Must be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
• Ability to operate bench mounted assembly equipment.
• Willingness to embrace change and improve processes as systems develop.
• Team Player.
• Effective and pro-active communicator
Or check similar jobs