Job Title: Credit Controller/Finance Assistant
Apply on Partner Site
The main responsibility is to make sure that the administrative tasks for credit notes and outstanding debts are recorded and completed accurately and on time.
Your working week will consist of:
2 days working from home – 12pm – 8pm
3 days office based from 12pm – 5pm – and 5pm – 8pm from home.
As a credit controller, you will have a range of duties to adhere to, which include but not limited to:
* Raise credit notes.
* Manage customer queries via telephone/email.
* Leasing with the sales team.
* Chasing any outstanding debt.
* Sending letters regarding overdue payments.
* Producing monthly statements.
* Opening new accounts.
* Receiving customer payments.
* Attending monthly aged debt meetings.
* Monitoring the inbox account.
* Using customer portals.
* Knowledge/experience Microsoft and accountancy software.
* Attention to detail and ability to reconcile complex accounts.
* Ability to prioritise tasks as needed.
* Professional and diplomatic when liaising with others.
* Experience working within accounts receivable or credit control environment
Or check similar jobs