Our client is a fast-growing, technology-based business who are a market leader in the provision of energy data and services. They have been established for over 40 years and as a business, they currently have over 3.5k customers and employ over 300 people – this role will be based at their Epsom office.
Apply on Partner Site
They are looking to recruit an Asset Lead/Administrator within one of the most exciting areas of growth in the business - adopting gas and electricity networks as they are constructed – taking on the responsibility for managing asset data and records, network maintenance and providing end customer services.
If you have experience within the energy sector (ideally electricity) are looking for your next career step with a driven nature and highly analytical mind – then this could be the perfect role for you!
Salary: £25,000 to £26,000
Hours: 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm
Location: Epsom Office/Hybrid, 2 days in the office / 3 remote.
Benefits Include: Pension scheme, professional qualifications sponsorship, increasing holiday with length of service (start at 20 days rising to 25 days), Holiday EXTRA - purchase up to 5 days extra holiday per year, Employee Assistance programmes – health/legal/counselling, award bonus, Season Ticket Loans, Company social activities inc. Summer BBQ, Festive lunch and much more!
Interested? Here’s more …
The Asset Lead – Electricity role will receive all the training and support necessary to push the company processes forward in innovative ways to ensure asset data capture is efficient and compliant, their customers and partners are provided with first class data and support, and lifetime revenue is maximised across the electricity asset portfolio.
This is a varied role with plenty of room for growth across multiple business disciplines – ideal for
someone who is both personable (customer focus), good with large data sets (analytical) and keen
to have an impact on business performance. This individual will:
* Support the Asset Optimisation team to provide first-class front-line support for their Electricity Assets to ensure a best-in-class service.
* Ensure 100% of asset data and records are captured and kept up to date and accurate within specified SLAs.
* Produce the required electricity asset data reporting, to support data-driven asset management decision making.
* Drive process and systems to maintain compliance with company licenses.
* Assisting the Asset Analysts in capturing, checking and cleansing all asset data and records throughout the asset lifecycle.
* Ensure service SLAs are achieved and that customers’ needs are met as they relate to asset adoption, including responding to customer queries.
* Support the technical operations teams, to ensure their time spent on project administration is minimised.
Do you have the required skills & attributes?
* Demonstrate a customer focused approach; and an expectation of others to do likewise.
* Supportive and helpful team player with a flexible and positive attitude.
* Strive to meet objectives and improve performance.
* Highly organised with good attention to detail
* Articulate, professional and clear verbal communication skills.
* Present information clearly and in an engaging way.
* Good interpersonal and rapport-building abilities.
* Precise and appropriate written communication skills.
* Good listener; can understand the needs of customers and colleagues
* Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities
* Strong administrative and organisational skills.
* Intermediate knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook
For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship)
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the JobsAware website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search
Or check similar jobs