Job Title: Accounts and Executive Assistant
Apply on Partner Site
Location: Daventry, Northamptonshire
Reports To: Financial Controller
Salary: up to £25,000 (dependent on experience)
Hours: 8am – 5pm (Monday to Friday)
The Accounts Assistant will get involved with the many different facets of the running of a busy finance and administration department, within the automotive industry.
The successful candidate will be happy working in a small team using their own initiative and be a confident communicator as there will be the need to be in contact with our suppliers, customers and other internal departments. You would be joining a forward-thinking, progressive company with plans for expansion, and as such offers our best employees a secure and rewarding future and the potential for career progression.
GENERAL OVERVIEW OF TASKS:
* General office support to the Finance and Administration team.
* Answering the phone/door and following up queries through to resolution.
* Office administrator for Financial Controller, including scheduling of meetings and events.
* Processing of accounts documents and information.
* Assist with month-end documentation, reconciliations, and presentation.
* Admin for various systems in the workplace including expenses and travel system.
* Credit card purchasing and reconciliation assistance.
* Occasional assistance with shipping queries/documentation.
* Assist the Financial Controller with meetings and new projects.
* Assist with business improvement strategies and projects.
* Compiling and assisting with producing valuable operating information.
* Dynamic role in a growing company where no day is ever the same.
* Scanning, copying, and filing documents in a neat and orderly manner.
* Assist other members of the team as required
* Cover for other members of the Finance and Administration team during periods of absence.
* Personal confidence, self-belief, and determination to succeed
* Good numeracy skills with attention to numerical detail
* Basic IT skills, although training on internal systems will be provided
* Methodical with an eye for detail
* Confident approach to communication – both written and oral
* Able to fit in and work in a small team
* Flexible attitude
Or check similar jobs